Hi, I am a wife, mother and and pet parent. This blog is my way of preparing for the future and staying motivated to pay off the last of my debt, save money and make money with a side hustle. My ultimate goal is to give myself choices as well as freedom to live my life on my terms.
I have a 4 year college degree in business and finance. I am also a Certified Purchasing Manager and work full time as a supply chain manager for a large manufacturing company.
My first goal is to pay off the last of my debt.
The plan is to eventually (in 3 years or less) to either leave the corporate work space or change it to a work-from-home space. Why write about it? Writing about the journey is the best motivation for staying on course to achieve my goal of debt freedom and financial independence. And it maybe it will motivate someone else to do the same.
My goal is to pay off the following debt:
The timeline for this debt being paid off is 2 years (September 2020) and my stretch goal for this goal is 18 months (March 2020).
You can follow my progress here:
My money making goal is to be at $1,000 a month in income for this site by June of 2019.
6 things about me you do not know…
- I live 5 miles from Walt Disney World.
- I am member of the recovery community (January 3, 2000).
- My husband and I are empty nesters.
- I love to watch the Ohio State Buckeyes play football.
- I don’t care if I never see snow again.
- I love to go to concerts…I have seen the Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Aerosmith, The Who, John Mellencamp, Pat Benatar, Cheap Trick, Fleetwood Mac, Jackson Brown and more. Eric Clapton is the one person I that I would still like to see.
Check back as I update my progress towards financial freedom and life away from the corporate world.